Friday 7 October 2011

We're Back!

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I found myself getting more and more lazy when school started :-/

Anyway, how do you like the new layout?! I hope you like it, because it's staying here for a while (trust me, I was up for two hours remodeling the site!!!).

News will be posted shortly, and by Sunday (hopefully) I'll get the staff page up.

Also, I'm SO SORRY to Kat of Winx Fire and Flame. I totally forgot about you and never linked you! :( ! I hope somwhere in your heart you'll find it to forgive me.

Talk to you soon! -Erica

P.S. Phinabella (my good friend in real life) has her own Phineas and Ferb fan blog! I'm helping out on it, so please support us!

You can find us here: http://www.phinabella.blogspot.com/ !

P.S.S. THANKYOU FOR THE 4000 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!