Sunday 16 October 2011

How'd you like the Special?!

Hey guys! How did you like the special? I haven't seen it yet (sadly) but I can tell it was amazing!

I am so proud of myself! I finally caught one! Remember how I missed Return of the Trix? Then Battle for Magix because of the haitus? WELL, before I was about to add a post with the two preview videos, I was saying that I wasn't going to miss this one. AND I DIDN'T BAY-BEE!!!
I didn't end up posting that because I was watching House of Anubis Finale : D Totally recommmend this show dudes!!

Alright, the Winx specials are over and done with (thankfully because I wasn't the biggest fan of waiting a month for them) and they are starting the season 3 series : D

Heres the trailer:

(sorry guys, I put the wrong vid and it wont let me change it on my iPod CUZ IT'S STUCK ON HTML MODE -_-)

Quick notice: Why don't we have any new members to the group? The specials are here, wheres all the new people?! Maybe they don't know about us...

No comments:

Post a Comment